Inner Re-Source Holistic Retreat
All Levels Yoga + Meditation Retreat
Led by Tara Judelle
Join Tara as she returns to one of her favorite places in the world for a week long yoga and meditation retreat at Samata in Goa, India. This week long journey will focus on internal referencing and mapping our ways into the felt sense of being. Through daily yoga, meditation, breath work and wisdom teachings we will move towards a clearer understanding of the infinite and renewable resources that live inside us.
With ample free time to explore the beauty of Southern India, receive nourishing treatments ranging from Ayurveda to Acupuncture to massage, swim in the ocean or simply lounge by the pool… this offering is a reset of your inner compass in the belly of Ma India.
• 6 nights luxury accommodations at Samata Holistic Retreat
• Daily meditation, pranayama & kriya
• Twice daily hatha yoga practice
• Embodied Flow exploration of Space Gravity & Stimulus
• Use of two swimming pools
• Two organic meals per day
• Arambol beach sunset excursion
• Daily shuttle to the nearby sandy beaches
• Free time to relax, socialize and explore Goa
• Optional activities: Organic garden tour, a visit to the famous local markets, Ayurvedic massage, and a range of delicious spa treatments
Sample Daily Schedule
Please note: the retreat will begin on the 7th around 3pm and end on the 13th after brunch.
The daily schedule will be subject to change based on the day and the needs of the participants.
7:00am - 8:15am: Pranayama, Kriya, Meditation
8:15am: Tea & Coffee (included)
8:30am - 10:30am: Hatha Yoga Asana
10:30am - 12pm: Brunch (included)
12pm - 4pm: Break
4:00pm - 5:30pm: Hatha Yoga Asana
5:30pm - 6:30pm: Break
6:30pm - 7:30pm: Dinner (included)
Samata Holistic Center in Goa, India
Located 3km inland from Arambol, a village in the Northern most part of Goa near to the Mahrastra border.
Amenities include wifi, pool, laundry on request, taxis on request, hot water, and the Samata clinic is perhaps the biggest feature, of which discounted deals on packages are available if paid for in advance. Please visit: www.samatagoa.com/samata-clinic for Ayurveda bookings.
Organic, vegetarian brunch & dinner are provided by the Amrit kitchen. Samata’s organic selections are locally grown onsite. Vegan and gluten free options are available upon request.
$500 Deposit due upon registration.
Standard Single Rooms: $2280 USD
Deluxe Single Rooms: $2400 USD
Double Shared Room: $2160 USD (per person)