200HR TEACHER TRAINING
Foundations Level Embodied Flow Track
Our signature 200h Embodied Flow Foundation Yoga Teacher Training is for everybody longing to embark on the journey back to their essential Self. Whether you wish to teach yoga or simply deepen your personal practice, this path is a reset, designed to reconnect into the felt sense of our numinous human existence. Wherever you go from there will follow a compass with a true north that is authentically You.
For 28 days we will immerse together into the landscape of yoga physically, philosophically, and energetically. We cultivate the skills of teaching, learning to communicate and transmit the depth of information and experience acquired. You will hone your intuition, power, and creativity as you develop skill and comfort in your role as a teacher - for others and yourself.
The Embodied Flow 200h Foundation Yoga Teacher Training provides a comprehensive introduction to the philosophy and methodology of yoga from an Embodied Flow perspective. Based on the technologies of asana, embodiment practices, pranayama, meditation, non-dual tantric philosophy, and free movement, we focus on a process of self-inquiry, self-discovery and transformation, allowing students to experience their own unique journey in the Living Art of Yoga. This approach prepares you to lead others on the path with skill and authenticity.
An EMBODIED FLOW 200H training you will develop your unique strengths such as:
Lead students through an exciting and energy-filled practice
Provide comfort, support and a safe space
Create an environment for reflection and healing
Identify and assist alignment challenge
Guided in depth meditation
Finding your authentic expression as a human and as a teacher
Create inspiring and meaningful classes from your own embodied experience
Cultivate the skills to see yourself and others in their wholeness
The ability to clearly articulate and relay philosophy
Today, there are many many “yoga teacher trainings”, a title that does not accurately indicate the depth of our offering. In our years of offering trainings we have observed that the best teachers are those who are able to fully embody the teachings. The interest and intention of this training is to provide the technology for that embodiment. If the student wishes to become a teacher, this is a vitally important piece. If a student wishes to examine his or her life through the lens of life’s full potential and alignment in that potential, Embodied Flow is a methodology for that. Be forewarned: things in your life will change.
This training provides the hours required for registration with Yoga Alliance for the RYT 200® as well as certification with the Embodied Flow School of Yoga 200-hour Foundations.
The EMBODIED FLOW 200H Foundation Training will cover:
• History and Philosophy of Yoga, including foundational non-dual tantric philosophy and classical texts such as the Yoga Sutras and Bhagavad Gita.
• Teaching methodology and skillful language to safely guide students.
• Meaningful and inspiring theming.
• Creative sequencing.
• Observing, demonstrating and assisting.
•Awakening your authentic voice as a teacher.
• Foundational alignment for Embodied Flow asana, integrating developmental and anatomical pathways in relationship to gravity and space.
• Embodiment Practices inspired by Body Mind Centering® – tapping into the felt sense of different systems of the body: skeletal, organ, endocrine, muscular, developmental, nervous system in order to gain awareness, registry and resonance of these systems.
• Embodied Anatomy & Physiology.
• Pranayama and Meditation to support our embodiment practices.