Flow as Medicine Workshop
Taught by Dr. Scott Lyons
In this workshop you will cultivate the tools and practices that can bring you into a state of flow. A flow state occurs when body/mind activity harmonizes into a stream of easeful attention and unimpeded creative output, enabling one to experience the full reservoir of their potential with ease, power, and an embodied presence.
IN THIS WORKSHOP YOU WILL:
- Move beyond recognizing the fleeting moments of flow and instead gain the skills and technology to cultivate living in a slip stream of flow.
- Explore movement meditation, contemplation, breath work, somatic-psychology, resilience training, and exercises in applied neuroscience in order to make the experience of freedom and vibrancy practical and tangible.
- Work with skillful efficiency to experience more ease and flow in everyday life, enabling you to access a deep state of well-being which will set the foundation for living your life in a peak of possibilities.
- Engage in practices to release obstructions and deal with stress that help you stay in a Flow state.
- Be provided with the current research and understanding of the psychophysiology of flow.
- Experience a clear step by step process towards flow - which will include identifying the specific obstacles that impede our bodies and restrict our minds.