200 HR Yoga Teacher Training
Foundations Level Embodied Flow Track
Taught by Tara Judelle
This track is entry level for those students that want their initial 200 hour teacher training certification with both Embodied Flow and the Yoga Alliance.
The Embodied Flow 200-hour Foundational Yoga Teacher Training provides a comprehensive introduction to the philosophy and methodology of yoga from an Embodied Flow perspective. Topics include asana, embodied anatomy, pranayama, meditation and the foundations of non-dual tantric philosophy. We focus on a process of self-inquiry, self-discovery and transformation, so students may experience their own unique journey in the living art of yoga. This approach prepares graduates to lead others on the path with skill and authenticity.
ThIS 200 hour level training is the first step on the path of Embodied Flow. It is not a requirement that you want to become a teacher but rather that you bring your curiosity into an intense and immersive step into the ever widening path of yoga.
This 200 hour immersion delves into the landscape of yoga energetically, physically and philosophically. Participants study the foundations of Embodied Flow practices and methodology to support them as they expand and develop on their journey of the living art of yoga. We cultivate the skills of teaching. We learn to communicate and transmit the depth of information and experience acquired. Participants will hone their grace, intuition and power as they develop skill and comfort in their role as a teacher.
As graduates of the Embodied Flow 200 training you will develop your unique strengths such as:
- the ability to clearly articulate and relay philosophy
- lead students through an exciting and energy filled practice
- provide comfort and support
- create an environment for reflection and healing
- identify and assist alignment challenges
- guide depthful meditation
This course provides the hours required for registration with the Yoga Alliance for the RYT 200® as well as certification with the Embodied Flow School of Yoga 200-hour Foundations.
The Embodied Flow 200HR Foundational Training will cover:
• Foundational alignment for Embodied Flow asana, integrating developmental and anatomical pathways in relationship to gravity and space.
• Embodiment Practices inspired by Body Mind Centering® – tapping into the felt sense of different systems of the body: skeletal, organ, endocrine, muscular, developmental, nervous system in order to gain awareness, registry and resonance of these systems.
• Embodied Anatomy & Physiology.
• Pranayama and Meditation to support our embodiment practices.
• History and Philosophy of Yoga, including foundational non-dual tantric philosophy and classical texts such as the Yoga Sutras and Bhagavad Gita.
• Teaching methodology and teaching exercises / theming / sequencing.
• Observing, demonstrating and assisting.
Awakening your voice as a teacher.
Sample Daily Schedule
Please note: the first day will commence at 7am, and the final day will finish at 6pm.
The daily schedule will be subject to change based on the day and the needs of the students.
6:30am - 7:00am: Tea, coffee and a light snack available
7:00am - 10:30am: Pranayama, Meditation, Asana, Journaling
10:30am - 11:30am: Brunch
11:30am - 2:30pm: Lecture/Lab
2:30pm - 4:30pm: Lunch
4:30pm - 6:30pm: Asana/Practice Lab
6:30pm: Dinner (own arrangements)
Samata Holistic Center in Goa, India
This package includes 27 nights' accommodation plus brunch and dinner from their on-site organic garden. Please indicate on your application if you have any dietary restrictions or food allergies.
Space is limited and acceptance is by application only. Applications will be reviewed within one week of submission. Deposits are due upon acceptance of application. Deposits are non-refundable, non-transferable, and are part of the overall tuition.
Full payment is due 6 weeks prior to the training commencement. After this date, full payment for new registration is due immediately.
Double Share: $6050
Simple Single: $6500
King Single: $6950
Offsite with meals: $4850
Offsite without meals: $4050