The Embodied Flow 200-hour Foundational Yoga Teacher Training provides a comprehensive introduction to the philosophy and methodology of yoga from an Embodied Flow perspective. Topics include asana, embodied anatomy, pranayama, meditation and the foundations of non-dual tantric philosophy. We focus on a process of self-inquiry, self-discovery and transformation, so students may experience their own unique journey in the living art of yoga. This approach prepares graduates to lead others on the path with skill and authenticity.
ThIS 200 hour level training is the first step on the path of Embodied Flow. It is not a requirement that you want to become a teacher but rather that you bring your curiosity into an intense and immersive step into the ever widening path of yoga.
This 200 hour immersion delves into the landscape of yoga energetically, physically and philosophically. Participants study the foundations of Embodied Flow practices and methodology to support them as they expand and develop on their journey of the living art of yoga. We cultivate the skills of teaching. We learn to communicate and transmit the depth of information and experience acquired. Participants will hone their grace, intuition and power as they develop skill and comfort in their role as a teacher.
As graduates of the Embodied Flow 200 training you will develop your unique strengths such as:
the ability to clearly articulate and relay philosophy
lead students through an exciting and energy filled practice
provide comfort and support
create an environment for reflection and healing
identify and assist alignment challenges
guided depthful meditation
This course provides the hours required for registration with the Yoga Alliance for the RYT 200® as well as certification with the Embodied Flow School of Yoga 200-hour Foundations.
The Embodied Flow 200HR Foundational Training will cover:
• Foundational alignment for Embodied Flow asana, integrating developmental and anatomical pathways in relationship to gravity and space.
• Embodiment Practices inspired by Body Mind Centering® – tapping into the felt sense of different systems of the body: skeletal, organ, endocrine, muscular, developmental, nervous system in order to gain awareness, registry and resonance of these systems.
• Embodied Anatomy & Physiology.
• Pranayama and Meditation to support our embodiment practices.
• History and Philosophy of Yoga, including foundational non-dual tantric philosophy and classical texts such as the Yoga Sutras and Bhagavad Gita.
• Teaching methodology and teaching exercises / theming / sequencing.
• Observing, demonstrating and assisting.
Awaken your voice as a teacher.
Sample Daily Schedule
The group will start each day in meditation, contemplation, pranayama (breath work) and mantra. We’ll have a small break in between so you can sip a cup of tea before our energizing asana practice. We reconvene for lecture, workshop, or discussion, followed by lunch. Typically there is free time in the afternoon for you to assimilate, rest or explore the neighborhood. The afternoon session is typically a grounding practice, workshop, lecture or discussion. Our daily schedule may vary based on the needs of the group.
Yoga Shakti, Mariatorget, Stockholm
34 000 KR (TAX INCLUDED)
registration fee of 2500 SEK
For additional information please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org